Thursday, November 18, 2010

Illinois St. Charles DUI Attorney

DUI Defense in the St. Charles, Illinois Area
Drunk Driving Attorney

Good people sometimes make bad choices. Whether you have been charged with drunk driving, a traffic offense, or a misdemeanor or felony crime, you are innocent until proven guilty.

I understand that this is a difficult time and you have many worries and questions. I have answers. I'm DUI Defense Attorney Peter Buh. I represent people facing DUI charges in Kane County and beyond.

Protect your rights and your driving privileges and contact me for a free consultation.

As a solo practitioner, I will represent you in a professional, honest manner with an uncommon level of personalized service:

• Every prospective client receives a free consultation
• When you need to speak to your lawyer, you can! Just call.
• I will personally manage every aspect of your case, from the initial court appearance and negotiations with the state to any trials.
• I will take the time to explain the process and the most likely disposition of your DUI case.

Kane County DUI Attorney

Similar charges are handled differently in different courts. I am familiar with prosecutors throughout Kane, DeKalb, Kendall and DuPage counties. This knowledge enables me to promote your interests aggressively without alienating the court. I am committed to finding legal solutions that minimize the DUI will have on your life.

If you were arrested for a DUI in Kane County, Contact me to schedule a free consultation about your DUI at 630-925-7188. I am your St. Charles DUI Attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment